Saturday 8 August 2009

Mandysea

There are 3 things I know about Mandysea that I can share with you.


1) Mandy lives by the sea in Tasmania - Australia and can't imagine living anywhere else.....I know how she feels...I loved living near the sea when I lived NZ.

2) Mandy is a dancer a teacher and an examiner......I know this because I have gone back through the archives of her layouts and also because one of her recent layouts of ballerinas won USAscrapjacked.

3) Mandy is an immensley talented scrapper and part of the international team of scrappers who run the "Lets get Shabby" challenge blog.




The above two pictures are Mandys' design team work for Lets get Shabby. In my humble opinion this beauty case is jaw droppingly awe inspiring!!



Mandy can do arty and original with flair and retro vintage with perfection!!


But don't just take my word for it!! Go and visit Mandy HERE at "a teacup of scrapisms" today and say Hi from Inspirational.

ps: I even saved you some layouts on her latest post for you to look at.........

14 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh My GOODNESS Ruth!!
This is such a lovely surprise!
Thank-you very much for the lovely things you have written and to the very talented girls here!
I feel very special! (very big smile)
hugs
Mandy xxxx

Lynn Biermann said...

What wonderful work! I love the look to her work.. it is very inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Rhonda said...

Mandy you deserve every word! I have had this lady on my blog list for ages and have always loved her work!

Jenneke said...

Thanks Ruth, for writing so many lovely things about Mandy! She deserves it! She such a wonderful woman and her work is so inspiring!!
Congrats Mandy!!
XXXJenneke

Julie said...

Wahooooooooo Missy Mnady I'm so wrapped that you have been featured here. One very special and talented lady for sure. Congrats.

Gladie said...

Congratulatiosn, Mandy! You so deserve this, your work is so inspiring, I think there's nothing you can't do, and you do it with such style and talent! Big hugs! :D

Anthonette said...

Stunning work!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Mandy does gorgeous work and is such a lovely person too! Wonderful tribute!

Carina said...

Lovely layouts you have here...

Louise said...

Wooo Hoooo WTG Mandy!!!! :)

Dawn said...

Stunning creations..

Chimene said...

Gorgeaous!!!! I love the art she makes!!!
She has so much talent!
xxxx
Chimene

Tracey said...

oh wooow what georgus cards love them all

angel wishes tracey

Sam said...

Je suis très heureuse pour Mandy !!! Ses créations sont pleines de douceur et de petits détails qui n'échappent pas au regard ... Toutes mes félicitations à Mandy, Sam